These past two weeks have drained me emotionally.
As a Christian, I try to maintain a level head about everything, seriously asking myself the cheesy line, "What would Jesus do?" Its such an overkill statement but its fitting... seriously, as a Christian, that is what we should think with EVERY decision we make.
From finances, business, relationships and even conversation. POSTS on Facebook! I know I am guilty of that last one because I am WAY more arguementative than Jesus was/is.
The life we lead is a walking pamplet to show people what Jesus is. I know I let Him down when I say or do things that come off mean, but I am really not mean, so thats why there is such a conflict in me. It comes off mean or rude but isn't meant to... thats something I really need to work on to be more like Christ.
Christians as a whole are some of the most hypocritical people EVER. Sunday Christians is what I have heard then described as. Postin on FB how much they love Jesus on Sunday and how great service was then BAM! Its like someone else had taken over their body the rest of the 6 days of the week.
I am not saying I don't do things wrong, cause I know I do... but the people I see are ones who REFUSE to ADMITT what they do is severely unChristian. Ugh. Thats another deal...
I just hope God grants me some peace about what rattles my mind so much lately. I have been so down this past couple weeks. Even Abi can tell I'm not the same and THAT is NOT cool with me.
Lame. God, please help me. With EVERYTHING. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment